RESIDENTIAL SOLAR / ENERGY PROJECTS
Take control of electric rates, save money for decades to come, and make a responsible environmental choice.
When is residential solar a right fit?
Whether you plan to stay in your home for several years, or you have short-term plas, you can yield the financial benefits of a solar pv system. Hawk Energy Solutions makes it easy to make the decision. We'll review your energy consumption history, assess your home and property for energy production potential, and determine which system will help you meet your goals.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Hawk Energy Solutions is an Illinois based company providing solar pv solutions to energy consumers throughout the Midwest. We provide a full spectrum of services through a very diverse team with backgrounds in construction, customer service, operations management, etc. Our team takes an honest approach to your energy needs offering several options based on the priorities set by you the consumer.
- Free Site Survey & Analysis: Hawk Energy Solutions comes to your home or business and sits down with you to decide what the priorities are based on consumption, aesthetics, economic goals, government incentives/rebates, structural capabilities, etc. We analyze your site for solar potential including roof layout, roof composition, shading, and ground mount possibilities.
- Design & Engineering Support: Based on the priorities set forth in the survey and analysis process, we design a system that is specific to your needs and fits the site capabilities. The system is designed to maximize your energy potential and fulfill your environmental and economic goals. We provide you with system specs, product descriptions, estimated costs, estimated output/savings - all at no charge.
- Installation: Hawk Energy Solutions offers professionally-installed systems built with quality products. You will experience a service-oriented installation team that will minimize any disruption to normal operations and leave the work site looking professional and clean.
- Maintenance: A solar PV array generally requires no maintenance, as there are no moving parts. The panels come with a 20-25 year warranty; the inverters carry a 10+ year warranty. Hawk Energy Solutions also provides a 2-year workmanship warranty with annual system checks for the life of the panel warranty.
- Reliable, self-generated power supply
- Lower energy costs
- Increased home value
- Tax advantages
- Environmentally responsible
- Long-lasting and low maintenance