CHURCH & NON-PROFIT SOLAR/ENERGY PROJECTS
Self-generate energy reliably. Reduce reliance on and payments to utilities for decades. Demonstrate environmental responsibility.
Installing a solar PV system offers more than financial benefits. Solar energy is clean energy offering much needed benefits to our environment. If the average household could offset energy supplied by utilities by half, we could reduce carbon emissions by 3.5 tons annually. Clean energy supports cleaner air for our generation...and the next.
The costs and reliability of utilities is unpredictable at best. A solar PV system allows your organization to generate the energy you need and reduce your bills. It is an investment that ensures reliable and cost-effective energy generation for decades to come. Let Hawk Energy Solutions help you find energy independence so you can use your financial resources for your passion, not your power.
What to Expect - full service!
Hawk Energy Solutions is an Peoria, Illinois-based company providing solar pv solutions to energy consumers throughout the Midwest. We provide a full spectrum of services through a very diverse team with backgrounds in construction, customer service, operations management, etc. Our team takes an honest approach to your energy needs offering several options based on the priorities set by you the consumer.
- Free Site Survey & Analysis: Hawk Energy Solutions comes to your home or business and sits down with you to decide what the priorities are based on consumption, aesthetics, economic goals, government incentives/rebates, structural capabilities, etc. We analyze your site for solar potential including roof layout, roof composition, shading, and ground mount possibilities.
- Design & Engineering Support: Based on the priorities set forth in the survey and analysis process, we design a system that is specific to your needs and fits the site capabilities. The system is designed to maximize your energy potential and fulfill your environmental and economic goals. We provide you with system specs, product descriptions, estimated costs, estimated output/savings - all at no charge.
- Installation: Hawk Energy Solutions offers professionally-installed systems built with quality products. You will experience a service-oriented installation team that will minimize any disruption to normal operations and leave the work site looking professional and clean.
- Maintenance: A solar PV array generally requires no maintenance, as there are no moving parts. The panels come with a 20-25 year warranty; the inverters carry a 10+ year warranty. Hawk Energy Solutions also provides a 2-year workmanship warranty with annual system checks for the life of the panel warranty.
- Reliable self-generated power supply
- Lower energy costs
- Tax and depreciation advantages
- Environmentally responsible